F. BOMA AYOMIDE ALABI OON
Boma is a Partner of the Firm. Her experience in corporate commercial practice spans approximately thirty years.
In addition to being an experienced Arbitrator and accredited Civil and Commercial Mediator, Boma specializes in International Tax Law, Maritime Law, Mergers & Acquisitions and Capital Market Transactions.
She has advised on some of Nigeria’s leading commercial deals in a number of sectors including real estate and infrastructure, manufacturing, banking, hospitality, telecommunications, maritime, energy, project funding and development.
She served as the President of the Commonwealth Lawyers Association 2011-2013, the first woman President in the over 50 year history of this association of lawyers from 54 countries.
She was a Council Member of the Board of the Royal Commonwealth Society and also served as the Chairwoman of the Association of Women Solicitors of England and Wales between 2005/2006. She serves on the advisory board of MN Capital Africa Advisers.
- King’s College, University of London
- Rivers State University of Science and Technology
Membership and Activities
- Member, Body of Bencher
- ICC Nigeria
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, United Kingdom
- Commonwealth Lawyers Association
- Capital Markets Solicitors Association
- International Bar Association
- Nigerian Bar Association
- British Nigeria Law Forum
- Honorary Life Member, International Federation of Women Lawyers (FIDA)
- Nigeria-British Association
- Section on Business Law, Nigeria Bar Association
- Section on Legal Practice, Nigeria Bar Association